Being pregnant is something very special, for a while you are two. Your body is undergoing a lot of changes and carries your baby in all her love. Combining your pregnancy with physical exercise and mental relaxation will increase your overall sense of wellbeing and joy. Prenatal yoga encourages and supports you to make this process a positive, consciously way to prepare you for the birth. You become aware of the deep strenght and trust in yourself that you use for childbirth, and at the same time you learn to relax.
During the pregnancy yoga class you will learn:
- Hatha yoga exercises that will build and maintain flexibility, suppleness and strength
- Relaxation and concentration exercises to experience your pregnancy mindfull and to feel peace during your birth
- How to focus on breathing and the way you can use your breath during the delivery
- Develop a sense of trust and surrender of what your body requires of you and the confidence that you can do it
- There is care and attention for yourself and the development of your unborn baby
- Tips to prevent, limit or resolve prenatal complaints in a natural way
· Practical and theoretical preparation about what you can expact during pregnancy, delivery, birth and the postpartum period
Prenatal yoga consists of
Continuous lessons of 75 minutes. You can register whenever you like, however we do recommend to start between 12 and 25 weeks. Decreasing 12, 18 or more lessons is preferable for good preparation. You can follow the classes just before giving birth. The lessons are for beginners aswell for women who have experience with yoga and are given in small groups, which ensures close contact and personal attention.
Classes are in Den Haag & Wassenaar
We teach at multiple locations, days and times.
To book lessons, check out our rooster or sign up below.
Vansi yoga is affiliated with the Association of Yoga Teachers the Netherlands, member of European Yoga Union and Vansi yoga has an AGB code and is therefore nationally registered with the health insurers as a healthcare provider. As a result, many health insurers reimburse all or part of the costs incurred for taking part of this prenatal yoga.