Private Pregnancy yoga
It is possible to follow private (alone or with your partner) pregnancy or postantal yoga lessons.
Together we look at how many classes you want to take and what the content of the lessons consists of. The lessons take place location Zijlwatering in Wassenaar or the Haags Yogacentre in The Haque, at your home or your work place by appointment. Privet lessons in combination with group lessons is also possible.
Why private lessons?
For instance if you come from abroad to give birth here and want to prepare yourself in a short time for childbirth, you do prefer lessons where and when it suits you, your partner would prefer not to join a yoga class, or you might have very specific questions or would like additional information.
Topics that may be used:
- Different hatha yoga postures for your pregnancy and during childbirth
- Practical and theoretical preparation for childbirth (e.g. capture of contractions and pressing technique)
- Active, -relaxation and breathing exercises
- Meditation, mindfulness and massage
- What your partner can do for you during your pregnancy and labor
- Tips to resolve pelvic complaints
- Period after childbirth
- The bond with your unborn baby
- Postnatal yoga (include structure of pelvic-, abdominal-, backmuscles, condition and strength)
Private lesson €55
4 lessons €210 or 6 lessons €300
Private lesson together with your partner of friend €75
For 4 lesson €280 of 6 lesson €405
Outside Wassenaar en The Haque north extra travel expenses will be charged.
Do you have questions or want to make an appointment, please contact.
Vansi yoga is affiliated with the Association of Yoga Teachers the Netherlands, member of European Yoga Union and Vansi yoga has an AGB code and is therefore nationally registered with the health insurers as a healthcare provider. Hereby is this private pregnancy yoga class covered by most health insurance companies.